|Latest product reviews|
I wanted to install Google Market version 3.4.4 on my Arnova 7 G2, but i didn´t want to install any custom firmware or even root my device. I just wanted to keep the original ROM from Arnova and just add Google Market and other Google apps. After some research and some tries i was able to install Google Market v3.4.4 in my Arnova 7 G2. I think there are many people in my situation so i decided to post here the method i used to help others too.
With this procedure you can install market v3.4.4 in your Arnova 7 G2 running the official stock ROM from Arnova. Just follow the steps above.
• DOWNLOAD FILES HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?cj4yi2o9392522i
• extract the files you downloaded;
• connect the tablet to the pc or use your preffered method to transfer files files;
• transfer the files to the internal storage or SD card on the tablet;
• put all files in a folder ie (Market.3.4.4);
• disconnect the tablet from pc;
• using the pre installed file browser in the tablet, browse to the folder you just transfered;
• install the files in the following order:
6. Talk-signed.apk (optional install)
7. Maps.apk (optional install)
NOTE: If you have an older market version installed, just install the gmail.apk and Vending-3.4.4-signed.apk and they will be updated.
After installing all the apps, you will probably get an error. If it happens folow the above steps:
1. go into settings/manage apps;
2. Click on Google framework and Clear the cache files (if you have no cache files delete the data files);
3. Do the same thing (clear cache files and/or delete the data files) for Gmail and Market apps;
4. Now power down and up again (reboot);
5. DONT LAUNCH THE MARKET YET, but launch Gmail first and login (It should work);
6. Now you can launch the Market and Enjoy.
This method worked for me and i hope it works for you too. Thanks 🙂
Worked fine for me until I applied the latest update.img from arnova. I cannot sign in to any of the google services anymore. I have tried deleting all the data from the google apps that I installed, that didn't work, so I deleted them all and started again, making sure I deleted the data for each app before I uninstalled and reinstalled using the method above. It will not work on the latest update, and I don't want to revert to the previous firmware as flash 11.1 is so much more stable than it's predecessor.
You need to clear data on Market (now Play Store) application, the others should not matter.
If your firmware update issue is mainly related to Adobe Flash update, you can always reinstall the firmware you like and install the exact version of the Flash app you need.
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: moraless83, hotair1983
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (121), Phone (12)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech