Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Thanks again for your reaction 🙂
I'm unable to get to the screen in your picture. My device keeps rebooting every time and won't go past the arnova screen.
It's stuck on this:
I tried resetting it by sticking a paperclip in the reset thingy and pressing the volume plus button at the same time. But it doesn't work. When hooked to power, I don't even have to do anything, it just keeps rebooting and shutting down. Yesterday it at least got to the calibration screen before shutting down. But now it's stuck at the arnova screen. If I deplug it from the power it doesn't even start at all... 🙁
Again, thanks for the suggestions and help! 😀
You wrote 'reset AND volume+ for 15 sec'. Thats wrong.
Try the following:
- download firmware from arc homepage
- connect Device on pc
- go to windows device manager and delete all arnova or tablet-entries
- disconnect the device
- start rkandroidbatchupgrade.exe
- Press Vol+ and Reset with a paperclip for a second. Then release Reset and press ONLY Vol+ for 15 sec.
- connect Device. Windows should ask you for a driver. Give him the path to the kr28xx-Driver for your windows-version
- wait until rkandroidbatchupgrade.exe shows you an orange status field (can also be pink)
- press 'switch' (the button left side on rkandroidbatchupgrade) and wait, until status field changes to green colour.
- choose the firmware file (on top of rkandroidbatchupgrade)
- press update-button (or upgrade) on rkandroidbatchupgrade
wait for installing firmware and have fun...
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (60), Phone (6)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech