|Latest product reviews|
Hello everyone, please help me!
I have a Arnova 10 g2 tablet and I downloaded and installed this firmware (4.1 JB custom firmware OMA), and almost all works well. I get these error message constantly:
- "No Storage. No external storage available" // Eg: when I want to go to gallery or use winamp etc...
- "Download Failed: A memory card is needed for file downloads. Please insert one and try again" // when I want to download on Opera Mini.
- "No SD card: An SD card is required to download ... (file name)" // When I try to download on Chrome
Furthermore: the youtube downloader is not working, and nothing to which to use the internal memory! But I can use and download in the google store and in the AppsLib. I can install everything.
I not use memory card, just I use the internal memory. But I think, not detect it. So it is difficult to use my tablet.
Please help me somehow before i go crazy! I need these functions:D
(I'm sorry if I wrote something bad, but it's not my language)
Did you used the restore option when you flashed the tablet ?
When I flashed my tablet, then I did the next procedure:
- Install the device driver
- Launch the Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.7
- Connect the tablet to pc with usb cable
- Connect the adapter to tablet // now, tablet turn on
- Switching to flash mode // Screen is black, Led is green
- Click "upgrade"
- Upgrade is done // Tablet is turn on automatically and do boot
- Thereafter I use the tablet with my new firmware
I didn't use restore option and I don't know that where is it. I think in the settings / backup & reset / factory data reset? It's delete all apps on the tablet. I need the Play Store n AppsLib minimum. These apps will also be deleted? (This firmware is include these applications)
If I use the restore option on my tablet now, then it'll work well? or I do flashing again and immediately after I use the restore option?
I am very sure that the Rockchip Batch Tool as a RESTORE option.
You talk of totally different things.
Try to re--flash the tablet using the restore option.
I have a similar problem (maybe).
I cannot move apps to sd card.
AppManager Pro III says that "the device does not have a real primary external storage or the primary external storage is emulated. Moving app to SD function cannot be supported by this device".
I can mount and dismount the sd card and I can "see" it on my PC.
It's funny that I can't copy files from my PC to the root of the storage but I can to sub directories.
There is also no move to SD card option when using Settings > Apps > "select app" only Force stop, uninstall, clear data and clear cache.
It would be nice to know what I'm doing wrong.
Android Ver. 4.0.3
Kernel 3.0.8+ root@sc=linux=android #298
Build No. rk29sdk-eng 4.0.3 IML74k eng root 20122121.161120 test-keys
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: Djuganight, MiGHT., donau99
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (86), Phone (14), Tablet (4)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech