|Latest product reviews|
after 2 days of trying I was able to resurrect my archos 101 titanium.
it all works is rooted and is even faster.
One small mistake with no relevance is that in the setup menu under the section model tablet, now there is written titanium model 70. but fully functional.
FILE REQUIRED: here
with this procedure to work 100% okay and working.
1. start program RKAndroidTool.exe
2. hold power and volume down (about 10/15 seconds) to wait for installation files. wait 2 seconds until you will not find written (ROCK USB FOUND RKAndroid) under the window of the program.
3. tick all the entries and click (Erase NAND (IDB)).
4. awaits the full format. the device will disconnect 'automatically.
5. hold power and volume down (about 10/15 seconds) to wait for installation files.
6. start program RKBatchTool v1.6.exe
7. click rectangle with the three dots to the right of the program window.
8. search for and select the file (update.img) located in the program folder itself (RKBatchTool v1.6)
9. click (RESTORE) wait until the end of the procedure. (About 2 minutes)
10. hold power and volume down (about 10/15 seconds) and wait for the installation of any drivers if the drivers are installed start the program again (RKAndroidTool.exe).
11. tick all the voices (recovery and boot) click (FLASH ROM) wait until the end of the procedure (about 10 seconds)
12. HOLD THE KEY IGNITION (10 SECONDS) UNTIL YOU SEE THE WORDS GREAT WHITE ARCHOS.
13. WAIT FOR THE RESTART (4 MINUTES) AND CONTINUE USING THE WIZARD.
NOW YOUR 101 TITANIUM AND RUNNING AGAIN MORE 'FAST AND ROOTATO.
piccalissima anomaly, but without any type of problem and malfunctions. practically the menu settings of the tablet under the heading model, you will find written: MODEL ARCHOS 70 TITANIUM.
I HOPE TO HAVE BEEN USEFUL. AND OF COURSE I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR 'OTHER MALFUNCTION AND DAMAGES.
Can you upload the RKAndroidTool separately ?
Another person that has an Archos Game Pad need to format his device.
RKAndroidTool (version 1.29, 1.3 and 1.35) are here:
RK_Android_Tool_v1.35 should work with Rockchip RK3066 and RK3188 based tablets.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:globula_neagra
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
excuse because he has to reformat? can not do a hard reset. or do the Wizard auto-installation of the device. as far as I'm concerned I may be going even format the device, but then it would have all the files needed to install the rom?
the biggest problem is not formatted reinstall it. what I put nearly 30 hours of pc in 2 days from the brick, to understand and fix it.
personally, I do not recommend to format the NAND because it is very dangerous.
And if you really need to be remind the backup.
thantos will upload his fixed rom (I hope he read my post), so you can figure a way to fix your package.
here is the original built.prop for the archos titanium 10.1
thanks for your support.
Thanks works faster and is rooted - though the resolution problem is solved by using Go Theme Ex. Also use batch tool 1.7 new version. Also sd card is recognized by device but not CPU, but it does not matter.
Thank You, very much.
Update after 1 year:
I did try 64 GB sd card, actually it does work. I was wrong - though u will find it in mount folder, under external sd. Seems very solid. So double thanks, though tried again to connect the software to the tablet - not successful, but it does not matter. Also USB OTG works for storage, though not tested with a sound DAC like fiio.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (86), Phone (20), Tablet (2)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech