|Latest product reviews|
ARCHOS has just released a firmware update version 4.0.26 for their Gen9 tablets. It corrects a few issues with the libraries in the Media Center, some Audio glitches, HDMI output on some DVI monitors and some problems on the Hard disk (250 Gb) based models.
According to the release information, the detailed changes are the following:
Version 4.0.26 - November 21th, 2012
- Media libraries: fix crash during indexing caused by music that has metadata year that evaluates to 0
- Media libraries: add notification indicating scanning is in process
- Display: better detect screen resolution on HDMI output for some DVI monitors
- Settings: display correct application size in the Settings->Applications->Running apps
- Video: fix playback for some VOB files
- Audio: fix sound glitches on various applications that are constantly changing sample rate
- Hard drive based products: restore fast boot on hard drive based devices
- Hard drive based products: fix loss of hard drive or 3G USB port after suspend happening sometimes
Archos G9 4.0.26 Firmware download
Firmware update procedure at Archos.com
Archos Remote Control feature tested on an Archos 101 XS, works the same on the Gen9.
If you like our web site, applications and firmwares, feel free to support our site. Donations are used to pay the bills for our server hosting costs, development tools and purchase new tablets to support.
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Online: cayou2000
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (115), Phone (10), Tablet (2)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech