|Latest product reviews|
JMI Pulse 10
I am thinking to prepare a simpler rooted firmware to flash, that won't require to use Rockchip Batch tool.
I'll post on that later when something is ready to test.
The following users say thank you to admin for this useful post:lekten, aleandro76, eman2001
Did you had a chance to create a simple rooted firmware to flash, that won't require to use Rockchip Batch tool. Which is simple like an official update.
1. Download the update file « update.img » to your PC.
2. Connect the USB cable to your Archos and your computer.
3. Copy the « update.img » to the root of the Internal Storage. Do not place it into any folder of the Archos, just to the root level of the device.
4. Unplug your device of the PC.
5. The Archos will find the update automatically and display a message box offering to install this new firmware. Before tapping on "Install", you need to connect the charger/adapter DC-IN to your device.
JMI Pulse 10
Not at the moment, but I'll probably do one when ARCHOS release next firmware update.
Arnova 7 G3
Most Users Ever Online: 646
Currently Online: admin, jajonesss, újszülött, Runner68, JochenKauz, Sylvania, zgf1, royd, delux, fr-fr, furonai, szmeron, loka, Jdemon, francodi, Brnky, buzz360, santolito, eagle5804, Andrew, M.Moe, DarthJabba, Sethi, tornicess, theostill, ebeb2 U30GT2, IsolatedAbyss, fini29, sevenator, Larseng, Done1992, Jopi, Meewind, netzotov, hbbz, iheehioe, wasseruhr, codemen, fantomas6907, traysub, xfera91, validatus, chickencubes, anonyme1686, xadaya, main3dtv, velly, masito1969, rpells, gander, longest, firstname.lastname@example.org, cybro, harunurah, Impulsion, ericaruthshaw, JTRO, sapeco, letege
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 39
Newest Members: Xomcom, joshuauk, BDNxusDOOi, letege, ole23, sapeco
Moderators: HaroldG (117), globula_neagra (2028), exelletor (344)
Administrators: admin (3934)