Forum switched to read-only as of 2020/06/01
|Latest product reviews|
Boardcon Embedded Design established in 2008, is an Original Design Manufacturer dedicated to providing high quality ARM core based industrial Computer-on-Module, Single Board Computer and Evaluation board, Boardcon engineer has been developing embedded computing solutions for the OEM market over 10 years. The services are hardware design, driver development, BSP porting and BSP development. On the operating system side Boardcon specializes in Windows CE and embedded Linux. Our commitment to excellent products, low prices and exceptional customer support has encouraged our business to flourish in a very competitive marketplace. We offer a wide variety of ARM based SBCs, computer -on-module and peripherals that satisfy most embedded project requirements.
Our engineers are also enthusiastic about new projects and take pride in new designs that are on the cutting edge of the embedded marketplace. Custom designs are a large part of our business, and with our experience team of embedded engineers, we can provide our client a custom solution at a price that competes with an in-house design.
* Processor: Rockchip RK3399, Dual 64-bit Cortex-A72 + Quad Cortex-A53 @ 1.8GHz
* RAM: 4GB LPDDR3/LPDDR4
* eMMC Flash: 8GB
* Interface: 2x USB2.0 Host, 1x USB Type-C, 1x Serial port(debug), MIPI, GbE, HDMI in, HDMI out, Audio, Micro SD, PCI-E(3G/4G/SSD), PCI-E x4, SIM slot, eDP LCD
* Operating system: Android6.0.1, Android7.1.2, Debian
* Board size: 100mm x 145mm
* PICO3399 CE Certification, FCC Certification
* Processor: Freescale i.MX6 UltraLite applications processor with a 528 MHz ARM® Cortex®-A7 core
* RAM: 512MB
* Storage: 4GB eMMC flash
* Interface: UART, USB OTG, USB Host, CAN, GPS antenna, GPRS antenna, SIM card slot, Audio I/O, Lithium power in, etc.
* Operating system: Linux3.14.52
* Board size: 95 x 67mm
* Power input: 6V ~ 55V
Most Users Ever Online: 749
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices in use: Desktop (131), Phone (13)
Guest Posters: 43
Moderators: globula_neagra, exelletor, JochenKauz, Oma7144, cracktech