ArcTools now offers a I/O benchmark test feature to evaluate the performance of your device internal or SDcard storage. Please note that this benchmark is a work in progress and we may adjust the benchmarking procedure based on our users feedback.
We are trying to help building a list of reliable, fast and affordable microSD cards. With the help of users reports, we will try to identify fake or unreliable cards that you should avoid.
The I/O test consists on writing and reading a test file of about 90 MB. The file is made with random data, written to disk and read again. All operations include a verification thru a CRC32 test to make sure there is no data corruption.
- Enter your Username, that will identify your reports on this page
- Select device to test, either Internal Flash storage or SDCard (if available)
- If you are testing an SDCard device, please select the Vendor, card Class and specify some details to clearly identify the card in the “Card description” edit zone.
- Press Start button
- Wait a few minutes until the test finished
- Test results will be displayed on screen and uploaded to this site
- Graphics and data table on this page will get updated after a few minutes
Last I/O benchmark submissions
(updated every 10 hours)
I/O benchmark on SDCard (top 30, SDCard write speed)
I/O benchmark on internal storage (top 30, internal storage write speed)
Thanks goes to Florian (@archoslounge) for this help translating this article and Jean-Luc for testing the application.